I thought it was lies that set your pants on fire. In this case, it’s the iPod Touch. That’s why an Ohio mom is filing a lawsuit against Apple on behalf of her son, the kid whose “iTouch” seemingly exploded in his pocket and proceeded to torch his pants. Ouch.
The kid was treated for second degree burns on his leg, had a hole burnt through his pants and his underwear even melted. And according to the lawsuit, “He continues to suffer from both physical and mental conditions which will cause him to suffer pain, mental distress, emotional distress, and otherwise for the rest of his life.”