деньги в займ на карту

Xbox 360 used for gaming just 60 percent of the time

Posted in Xbox 360 by Conner Flynn on November 12th, 2010

According to COO of Microsoft’s Interactive Entertainment Business, Dennis Durkin, the Xbox360 is being used for gaming only 60% of the time, while the remaining 40% is used for other things aside from gaming.

Users are watching streaming movies with Netflix, using social media sites like Twitter and Facebook, or listening to tunes using Zune etc. Microsoft says that Xbox 360 owners spend an average of three hours online per day.